Check Your Jamb Result Portal as the Jambite unveiled how to use Jamb registration number to check 2023 JAMB results, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) administers entrance exams for higher institutions in Nigeria.
Graduates of secondary schools in Nigeria who are applying for admission to various postsecondary institutions take the JAMB examination.
Checking Your Jamb Result Portal can be logged in a variety of methods. If you have your registration number, you can check your JAMB results online, or you can use SMS to do so.
Also Check: How Cashless Policy And Mobile Banking In Nigeria
Steps to Check Your Jamb Result Portal 2023
To check your JAMB result with your registration number online, follow these steps:
- Visit the JAMB result checking portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Click on the “Check UTME Results” button.
- Enter your JAMB registration number or email address and click on “Check My Result.”The JAMB registration number is a candidate identification number which is unique to each candidate of the examination. To check your JAMB result, you need to enter your JAMB registration number.
- Your JAMB result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can print your result or save it as a PDF file for future reference.
To check your JAMB result with SMS, follow these steps:
- Create a new SMS message on your phone, this method works on every networks in Nigeria both MTN, Airtel, Glo an Etisalat.
- Type “RESULT” followed by a space.
- Type your JAMB registration number.
- Send the SMS to 55019.
- Your JAMB result will be sent to your phone as an SMS.
Note that you may be charged a fee for checking your JAMB result with SMS, depending on your network provider, By sending SMS to 55019 are one of the easiest method because, it wouldn’t cost any data.
In Conclusion, It is important to note that JAMB results are usually released a few weeks after the examination. If you have any issues checking your result or if your result is withheld or cancelled, you should contact JAMB immediately for assistance.
Leave a Reply