Big Brother Naija (BB9ja) 2023 Audition Application For Season 8 | Requirement, Form, Registration Website, Date, Venue And Closing Date/Deadline
Big Brother Naija is a reality television program produced in Nigeria where contestants are chosen by popular vote. Between 12 and 26 contestants compete for the grand prize of $100,000,000 (One Hundred Million Naira), which is equal to $138,888.89, as well as other material prizes like cars and endorsement deals.
The housemates who participates in BB9ja 2023 reality show would received the fewest votes are kicked off the show. The BBNaija channel on DSTV and GOTV is where the program is shown.
Katung Aduwak won the first season of the reality competition show, which also included Ebuka, one of the most well-liked housemates and the program’s current host.
11 years after the first season, in which Efe Ejeba with the catchphrase “Based on Logistics” won in 2017, the second season of Big Brother Nigeria (also known as BBNaija) debuted.
In 2018, Miracle Igbokwe of Imo State was declared the season 3 winner. While Mercy Eke (Lambo) won the 2019 season’s fourth competition (edition 4).
BB9ja Lock Down season 5, which took place between July and October 2020, was won by Laycon. He received awards totaling 80 million naira as payment.
Whitemoney took home the 90 million naira grand prize for winning the “Lock Down” season 6 episode. The season 6 grand finale of the show took place.
Big Brother Naija Level Up’s seventh season, which took place between July and October 2020, was won by Phyna. She received awards totaling 100 million naira as payment.
my dear readers The Big Brother Naija housemate audition application form is currently closed. Please review the details below.
I’ll walk you through the steps to properly apply for the Big Brother Naija season 8/Big Brother Titans season 1 reality show and how to ace the audition in the paragraphs that follow.
Big Brother Nigeria Online Audition Form for 2023
Big Brother Naija season 8’s online application process for housemates is not yet available.
When the form is released, you can get it from the BBNaija audition website at https://shortaudition.net/BIG-BROTHER-TITANS. Social media platforms offer information about the form.
The most recent information regarding changes to the application form will also be continuously updated in this page. To sign up for the audition, follow the steps listed below.
WHAT DATE WILL THE UPCOMING BBNaija AUDITION FORM BE AVAILABLE?
Between April and May 2023, the Big Brother Naija season 8 application form will be made accessible. In due course, more details will be delivered to you via this website.
WHAT IS THE BBNAIJA FORM PRICE?
Some people assert that the form costs between 80,000 and 100,000 naira. But this is precisely the reason we advise you to only rely on authorized sources for critical information. The form is completely free, and there are no additional fees associated with it. Additionally, the procedures are impartial and quite severe.
The form doesn’t require any purchases or payments from you. Nigerians of all ages are welcome. Making yourself available for the process is all that is required.
If you are selected by the Producers for the next phase of the auditions, you must avail
yourself for a possible video interview.
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted via email. Make sure your email
address is correct and check your email to see if you qualify.
- If you are selected by the Producers for an interview, you must be willing to travel to Lagos
at a time as scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion for the final selection
- You must be willing to live in the Big Brother Naija house located in Lagos with
approximately a dozen or more strangers where you will have little or no privacy. If you are
chosen to live in the house, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements
with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence.
The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record,
broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four (24) hours a day,
seven (7) days a week in every room and space in the house for the duration of your
participation in the contest. You will be observed at all times by the Producers as well as
the general public watching on television, the Internet, mobile devices and any and all other
- One participant will receive the grand prize (subject to change at the Producers’ and/or the
- You must be at least 21 years of age by June 1, 2023.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen or permanent resident of Nigeria as of June 1, 2023 and in possession of a valid identity document.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview in Lagos), any further application materials (including but not limited to additional psychological and health questionnaires), or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification) as well as a Medical History form.
- If selected as you may be required to sign Agreement & Release, Confidentiality agreement (including those for your immediate family members), caretaker agreement; undergo psychological and medical assessments (including blood and urine tests and other additional information as required by Producers. You must also submit to physical and psychological examinations by Producers’ selected medical professional(s) in Lagos and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
- By applying for participation in Big Brother Naija, you authorize the Producers to conduct civil, criminal, and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producers.
- Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Broadcaster, Producers and any sponsor of the Program or a contest or prize related thereto, and/or any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants on Big Brother Naija or participate in the application process.
GUIDELINES FOR VIDEO CASTING SUBMISSIONS:
Follow the simple steps below to apply for the Big Brother Naija auditions:
Step 1. Make a video of yourself and save it on your computer or mobile device before
starting your application.
Step 2. Submit your video for assessment.
This is your casting video and must strictly adhere to the following guidelines: BB9ja Producers are looking for a dynamic group of individuals who are articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for the project as well as a willingness to share their most private thoughts in an open forum of strangers.
This group of individuals, while meeting the technical requirements of the program, must also have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure approximately 100 days in a monitored house under extraordinary conditions.
- Video must be maximum 3 minutes in length.
- The maximum 3 minute video should end with you completing the sentence “I would make a perfect housemate because…”
- Video must contain your Name, E-mail and Phone Number clearly stated.
- Avoid all forms of filters, special video effects, copyrighted music and background music.
- Be yourself! We want to get to know who you are as a person. How will your life experience help you win Big Brother? How will you interact with the other housemates?
When describing yourself, remember to cite real life examples. We love a good story!
- Making a casting video is not about putting together the best skit or wearing the wackiest costumes. We’re looking for real people and we want to see the real you.
- If you come from a unique region or area of the country, talk about where you’re from, how it’s a part of your personality, or how it may help you do well on Big Brother. If you have an interesting job, talk about your job and how those skills may help you win the show.
- Hold camera steady.
- If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well lit room with lights in front of you to light your face.
- Shoot during the day so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark.
- Speak loudly and clearly.
- Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying.
- Your video may be shown on a TV. Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV.
Please shoot landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical) style.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised so by the Producers shortly before the interview is scheduled. If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be so advised by the Producers shortly before the final selection process is scheduled.
Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at any time. Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in their sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool.
Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which they conduct participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Big Brother at all.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE FORMS:
- FIRST NAME:
- OTHER NAME:
- PREFERRED BIG BROTHER NAIJA NICKNAME:
- PHONE NUMBER:
- BRIEF BIO:
- DATE OF BIRTH:
- STATE OF RESIDENCE:
- COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
- STATE OF ORIGIN:
- RELATIONSHIP STATUS: (SINGLE/DATING/ENGAGED/MARRIED/SEPARATED/DIVORCED/WIDOWED)
Options can be placed in a drop down menu.
- NEXT OF KIN:
- RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT OF KIN:
- PHONE NUMBER OF NEXT OF KIN:
- CONFIDANT/BEST FRIEND:
- PHONE NUMBER OF BEST FRIEND:
- OTHER FAMILY MEMBER:
- RELATIONSHIP TO FAMILY MEMBER:
- PHONE NUMBER OF FAMILY MEMBER:
- OTHER CONFIDANT/ CLOSE FRIEND:
- PHONE NUMBER OF OTHER CLOSE FRIEND:
(*Please ensure that all contact numbers provided are active. Inactive contact may automatically nullify your
application. Also, ensure that contact addresses provided are up-to-date).
MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION:
Application for entry Video Content: (this is what the public would be briefed to submit for their audition)
Without telling Big Brother why you would want to be on the show, do a 3 minute video telling Big Brother;
- Who you are?
- Unique things about you?
- Your favourite things?
- Likes and Dislikes?
- Briefly talk about your family and close friends?
- The neighbourhood you grew up in and how this has shaped you.
How To register
The audition application process is online, If you think you have what it takes to be a Housemate this season, then don’t hold back!. You can check this link to complete the form.
You are expected to record a two-minute video of yourself stating why you should be picked to be a Housemate of Big Brother Naija. Only after recording your video, then you need to fill out the online registration form and upload your video below.
Please answer all questions on the form fully and honestly. If it is discovered that you have been deliberately untruthful or have withheld information relevant to your character or your past, you will be disqualified from the selection process.
The online audition is free and open to interested male and female participants, who are of Nigerian or South African nationality with a valid means of identification, and must be 21 years of age by June 1, 2023.
The application process for Big Brother Naija has not started so the actual date for closure of applications can not be disclosed.
BB9ja 2023 Audition Venue
Big Brother Naija Auditions for 2019 was held in eight major cities across Nigeria. The cities are Lagos, Abuja, Warri, Benin, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Calabar and Enugu. The 2020, 2021 and 2022 audition was held online because of restrictions due to COVID_19 pandemic. We will update you with changes if there is any for the 2023 audition.
To get update about the Bb9ja 2023 reality show, please leave your number in the comment box and we will surely give you updates about the next season of the Big Brother reality show.
Leave a Reply